Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Nellie's Coat

  1. #1
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Will Nellie's Coat be coming back this Holiday season? I just did a search for it on the American Girl site and nothing showed up. [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member jennifermarym's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am pretty sure it is going to.
    It is in the NY store right now.
    If you want it, do you have a PS that can send it to you?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have it but I just thought it was odd that Samantha's coat is coming back next month and Nellie's isn't anywhere on the site.

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ August 03, 2005 08:22 PM: Message edited by: dolllover ]</font>

  4. #4
    Inactive Member jennifermarym's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    THat is strange, I still need it, as well as Sam's winter coat. I am probably going to have to make another trip to AGPNY and get them if Nellie's isn't there. [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member carolinapooh's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2005
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    AGPC has Samantha's. My mom and I just ordered one from my PS.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    AGPNY has both Samantha's and Nellie's winter coats. They had them out for months now. They do not seem popular, which is odd. Maybe cause everyone is summer mode right now...

  7. #7
    Inactive Member only1genevieve's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 5th, 2005
    Posts
    483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Re: Nellie's coat not being popular

    I think the leopard print might be throwing people off. It certainly doesn't look right to me, on a Victorian girl. Her coat just seems strange to me in general (no offence to those who like it [img]smile.gif[/img] ). And similarly, it seems to me they always offer SO much winter stuff. I have TONS of AG coats and hats and mittens, I just plain old can't fit (or have need) for any more.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member carolinapooh's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2005
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't think it's leopard. Spotted mink, maybe?

    But you're right - my girls have more winter clothes than anything else. But I do as well - I really have little affinity for summer clothes - so I guess that makes it true to life!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Starearedkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2005
    Posts
    617
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love her winter coat-because well, I love winter things and sets, and well I had to get it. I know that it was at APNY a few weeks ago when I purchased that and her dress.

    -Jordyn

  10. #10
    Inactive Member dornroeschen's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    1,053
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Kamilla loves the Nellie coat she's won, it's very special for her. I think Marisol-still-in-hiding will be the lucky one to wear it this coming winter.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •